Perfect for brunch or dessert, this Double Chocolate Bread Pudding recipe was the winner of our recent "How Sweet It Is Recipe Contest and was submitted by Lisa, a personal chef in the Chicago area!
- 1 Tablespoon. butter
- 2 cups Half and Half or Heavy Cream
- 9 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, plus 1 Tbsp. (divided)
- 1 cup al Gelato Chicago, Chocolate Chocolate Chip gelato, melted
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 loaf bread, brioche or challah, cubed
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chunks
Grease a 9x13 baking dish with butter and sprinkle with 1...
- Oct 30 2016
- 0 Comments